WHY CTFO CBD IS THE BEST QUALITY ON PLANET EARTH AND AT THE BEST PRICING!
1. Our CBD is made from NON-GMO, PESTICIDE FREE, CO2 Extracted Hemp Oil using only organic ingredients.
2. All of our products are manufactured in the USA in a registered GMP. GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practices, and refers to a system of manufacturing that guarantees reproducibility of product quality to set specifications
3. They are manufactured in a cruelty-free facility.
4. That also means there is no testing on animals done in our facility; that’s a big issue – especially in the skin care industry.
5. We use only the best, highest quality, purest organic Hemp and we don’t use any high heat processing that reduces the potency or efficacy of the CBD.
6. Our CBD Oil is a combination of both the CBD Isolate (or Extract) along with the Full Spectrum Whole Plant Hemp Oil.
7. This gives us a much higher potency of CBD Oil while maintaining over 120 other cannabinoids, all of which have additional healing benefits.
8. There are more than 400 phytonutrients that exist in hemp plants. Our extraction technology allows us to extract all of these nutrients, without using any heat or harmful solvents. The result is a whole food with exceptional nutritional qualities, and much more efficient skin care products.
9. With CTFO CBD products, you’re getting the highest quality, purest CBD, plus over 400 other nutrients, in a naturally synergistic, easy-to-use and easy-to-absorb form.
10. These truly are the best products on the market.
Not all CBD products are created equal and we will have the highest quality
The nutritional content of hemp is linked to a number of potential health benefits
Hemp is a plant-based source of concentrated omega-3 fatty acids. However, the fatty acids that hemp contains are alpha-linolenic acids (ALA), which are poorly converted to DHA and EPA in the body at a rate of only about 2 to 10 percent. Despite this inefficient conversion rate, hemp is one of the richest sources of ALA, and so still represents a very good source of healthy fat, particularly for those who do not consume fish or eggs. Hemp contains a specific omega-6 fatty acid called GLA that is not found in any other food. Hemp oil contains an even higher percentage of GLA. Hemp seeds also contain phytosterols, which help in reducing the amount of cholesterol in the body by removing fat build-up in the arteries.
Hemp contains all 10 essential amino acids, making it a good plant-based protein source. Hemp does not contain phytates, which are found in many vegetarian protein sources and can interfere with the absorption of essential minerals.
Magnesium plays an important role in over 300 enzymatic reactions within the body, including the metabolism of food and synthesis of fatty acids and proteins. Magnesium is involved in neuromuscular transmission and activity and muscle relaxation.
Research suggests that people experiencing premenstrual syndrome (PMS) may be able to alleviate symptoms such as bloating, insomnia, leg swelling, weight gain and breast tenderness by ensuring an adequate intake of magnesium. Magnesium combined with vitamin B6 appears to be most efficacious in these instances.